Center Point DAAC Unveils Intensive Outpatient Services, Improving Access for Medi-Cal Recipients
July 3rd, 2023 — Santa Rosa, CA — Center Point DAAC, a provider of comprehensive substance abuse treatment programs in Sonoma County for over 50 years, is excited to announce the launch of its highly anticipated Intensive Outpatient Services. This program aims to improve access for Medic-Cal recipients to addiction recovery services by offering a flexible, structured, and evidence-based approach to individuals seeking treatment.
The Intensive Outpatient Services provided by Center Point DAAC are designed to address the diverse needs of individuals struggling with substance abuse, empowering them to regain control of their lives and embrace long-lasting recovery. This intensive program combines the benefits of personalized treatment plans, specialized individual counseling sessions, and a supportive community to foster holistic healing. There are no other Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for Medi-Cal recipients in Sonoma County, California.
Key features of Center Point DAAC's Intensive Outpatient Services include:
1. Comprehensive Treatment Plans: Highly trained and experienced alcohol and drug counselors collaborate with each individual to develop tailored treatment plans that address their unique needs and goals. These plans encompass a range of evidence-based therapeutic modalities and techniques. Each participant is assessed to determine their needs and strengths prior to enrollment.
2. Individual and Group Therapy: Clients receive individual counseling sessions to explore personal challenges and develop coping mechanisms. In addition, group therapy sessions provide a supportive environment for individuals to share experiences and learn from one another.
3. Specialized Treatment Tracks: Center Point DAAC plans to offer specialized tracks within the Intensive Outpatient Services program to cater to diverse populations. As we grow our IOP participation, we plan to offer gender-specific programs, dual-diagnosis treatment, and programs tailored for young adults, seniors, Spanish speakers, and LGTBQ+ community members.
4. Flexibility and Accessibility: The Intensive Outpatient Services program allows individuals to maintain their daily commitments while receiving treatment. This flexible schedule accommodates work, education, and family responsibilities, enabling clients to achieve sobriety without disrupting their lives. As we grow our IOP participation, we intend to offer additional IOP schedules that include daytime programing during the week, and evening weekend programming. Accessible program schedules equal more access.
5. Compassionate and Experienced Staff: Center Point DAAC's team of compassionate and highly trained professionals are dedicated to providing exceptional care. Their expertise, coupled with a deep understanding of addiction, ensures that each client receives the highest level of support throughout their recovery journey. Many of Center Point DAAC’s staff have years of experience in the field and are in recovery themselves.
"We are thrilled to introduce our Intensive Outpatient Services, which represent a significant milestone in our commitment to transforming lives affected by substance abuse," said Michael O’Brien, CADC II, NCAC I, Regional Director of Center Point DAAC. "One of our goals with the new IOP program is to improve access to underserved individuals on Medi-Cal. We are the only IOP program that accepts Medi-Cal recipients in the County.”
Center Point DAAC's Intensive Outpatient Services are now available to individuals in the Sonoma County area and surrounding communities. To learn more about this program and other services provided by Center Point DAAC, please visit their website at www.cpdaac.org or contact their admissions team at (707) 544-3295.